Registration 2015 - ONLINE
The ARU has introduced a new online competition management registration system for use nationally in 2015.
All registrations this year will be online. Please choose OFFLINE PAYMENT during the registration process.
Payment of registration fees will be offline. You can use cash, EFTPOS, credit card at the club canteen as has occurred in previous years
Follow the below steps to register at Rugby Link.
Please complete this process before Sign On days – Saturday 31st January & Sunday 1st February.
Please do not pay online; payment must be done at the club. You will be charged an extra 2.9% if paying online.
- Click on the above link to get to our online registration page at Rugby Link.
- You should have received your login information to the new Rugby Link system in an email. If you know your login details please enter into the fields “I know my login”. If you did not receive an email with your login in details, please enter the name and date of birth of the player in the fields “I don’t know my login”. An email will be sent to the email address registered at Rugby Link for you, with the player’s login details. If a player is not found in the system, CREATE NEW RECORD will pop up, please click on this and follow the below instructions. If new to rugby fill in the "I don't know my login" CREATE NEW RECORD will pop up, complete the registration process as detailed below. You can copy and paste login details into the fields.
- Once logged in, please select what age group the player is part of for season 2015. The age group is determined according to the age the player turns in that calendar year. That is for example, if a player turns 12 years of age on or between January 1st, and December 31st, they shall be graded as Under 12 for that season. If you wish to play up an age group, please select the age group that you will be playing in during season 2015. Please be aware you can only play one year above your actual age. Click NEXT.
- This will take you to the Registration Contact Details Form. Please fill in the fields. Please be accurate when filling in the details. Click NEXT when finished.
- The next section of the registration process is for you to preview the details you have entered to ensure they are accurate. You have to then agree to the Terms & Conditions. Click NEXT.
- This will take you to the Payment page. Please choose OFFLINE PAYMENT. Please do not do an online payment. If you pay online you will be charged a 2.9% surcharge. Click on SUBMIT. An email will be sent to your registered email address confirming the registration.
- Please print the completed form and bring down with you when you come down during Sign On days or when you are paying the registration fee at the club. You can print the form while logged in at Rugby Link or when you receive your confirmation email.
- Your registration payment must be done at the club on the Sign On days – January31st & February 1st 9am – 1 pm. You can use cash, EFTPOS, credit card as has occurred in previous years.
- Please bring the players birth certificate to the Sign On days if the club as not sighted previously.
- The club requests your registration fees be paid in full when making your payment. All players’ registration fees must be fully paid before Muster night - 13th March. Non-payment will result in players not being selected in teams for the 2015 season.
- If you have more than one player in your family, please repeat the registration process for each player. The registration fee will be adjusted accordingly for the 2nd and 3rd player. It is best to do this during the one logged in session. If you are charged a non-discounted registration fee and pay online, the club will not reimburse you.
Sign On Days 2015
Saturday 31st January and Sunday 1st February from 9am to 1pm
New players signing up for season 2015 will receive club shorts and socks.
Requirements for Sign On
- Completed online registration process.
- Bring the printed Rugby Link form you receive via email.
- Birth Certificate - must be sighted by club registrar
- Fees - payable at the club not online - players need to be financial in order to be covered by the ARU insurance policy
Registration Fees 2015
1st Child = $270
2nd Child = $220
3rd and subsequent = $190
Coaching Clinics / Skills Night
Clinic 1 - Wednesday 18th February - 6pm to 7pm
Clinic 2 - Wednesday 25th February - 6pm to 7pm
Clinic 3 - Wednesday 4th March - 6pm to 7pm
Clinic 4 - Wednesday 11th March - 6pm to 7pm
U6 to U17 - Friday 13th March - 6pm
Mouthgards and Footy Boots
Amart All Sports at Strathpine (Cnr Gympie Rd & Paisley Drive, Strathpine) has 20% off all instore stock exclusive to Albany Creek GPS members for sign this weekend only
Michael Hearsch Dental Services will again be supporting the club with provision of custom fitted mouthguards.
Determining Age Group:
(i) The age group is determined according to the age the player turns in that calendar year. That is, if a player turns 12 years of age on or between January 1st, and December 31st, they shall be graded as Under 12 for that season.
(ii) Players, who have played in an age group older than 18, or an open grade, are not eligible to play for any Club or team in the competition except with the written permission of the MC. The MC is to consult the QJRU and / or the QRU before giving permission
Two Year Age Window:
Competitions involving any players aged less than 19 of age are restricted to a maximum age window of no greater than two calendar years. That is, if the player‘s age group is determined as Under 12, the player can also play at Under 13, but cannot play in an Under 14 or older age group.
A player MUST turn five (5) years of age before playing in any match under the control of the Union. Four (4) year olds may be registered but cannot play until they have turned five (5) years of age.
Playing In Younger Age Group:
No player is permitted to play in a team whose age group is younger than the player‘s determined age group.Note: No exceptions to this rule are permitted.
Albany Creek Brumbies
Now as it own app
Download our awesome new app now and
stay up to date with all the latest
Install the AC Brumbies App on your
smartphone or tablet now!
Follow these steps:
1. Download Team App from the Apple or Google Play
2. Sign up to Team App. You will be sent an email to
confirm your registration.
3. Log into the App and search for "AC Brumbies".
4. Choose your applicable access group(s).
5. If you don't have a smartphone go to
to sign up and view this App online.
Albany Creek Junior Rugby Club Golf Day 2014
Wantima Country Club
Friday 29th August
The Brumby’s Run Newsletter
Edition 2 May 2014
The Brumby’s Run Newsletter
Edition 1 April 2014
Field 5 Upgrade
Field 5 has been fully resurfaced including irrigation system repair/replacement and rewiring of the field lighting over the summer break ready for the 2014 playing season. Field 4 was resurfaced last year providing a safe and stable playing surface for our kids through 2013. Thank you to Mike Charlton and the Moreton Bay Regional Council.
Custom Fit Mouth Guards
Michael Hearsch Dental Services will again be supporting the club with provision of custom fitted mouthguards. Michael and his team will be at all 4 coaching clinic evenings to fit players for these essential pieces of equipment. $20 of every sale is remitted back to the club. Please note that Michael can only attend these 4 nights this year. Otherwise players will need to visit his West Chermside clinic.
Temperature: 23.4°C Dew Point: 20.7°C Relative Humidity: 85% Wind Speed: 3.7km/h Wind Gusts: 7.4km/h Wind Direction: ESE Pressure: 1007.4hPa Rain Since 9AM: 1.0mm
Wednesday: Heavy Rain. Mostly Cloudy. Mild. Humid. 21 - 26 Thursday: Morning Clouds. Warm. Breezy. 20 - 28 Friday: Partly Cloudy. Mild. 20 - 28